Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 7 months of waiting, I called the dealer to check and the computer says he has it but it's not really there yet. He tells me to come in and start the paperwork and when I got there it was there on the truck. Well it had been so long since I placed the order they 'forgot' I ordered GMS and said they can't do it now because the car is too popular. Luckily I had an old GM card with enough points to almost compensate. I drove the car through hurricane Wilma and am happy to report no leaks. If anybody in the Tampa area wants to see the car, send me a PM. - Dennis

·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats, Dennis!!! :party: Another happy Sol owner and driver.....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice!`

Congratulations. We probably have the same born on date. Hopefully, mine is not too far behind.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations ! I sure want to see one up close. Enjoy!
Cwh55

·
2,574 Posts
Tigerman said:
After 7 months of waiting, I called the dealer to check and the computer says he has it but it's not really there yet. He tells me to come in and start the paperwork and when I got there it was there on the truck. Well it had been so long since I placed the order they 'forgot' I ordered GMS and said they can't do it now because the car is too popular. Luckily I had an old GM card with enough points to almost compensate. I drove the car through hurricane Wilma and am happy to report no leaks. If anybody in the Tampa area wants to see the car, send me a PM. - Dennis

Good luck, Tiger. Stay out of the weather! ;)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, :party:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts