Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to DBC LITHA is in Ohio as of Saturday,all thats left to do is to load it on a truck drive on route 90,to 290,to 990,to 243,to 78 left turn at dealer.And they all lived happily everafter.I'm proably getting ahead of the story. Now begins "Once upon a time there was a truck...." :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
SATCH said:
According to DBC LITHA is in Ohio as of Saturday,all thats left to do is to load it on a truck drive on route 90,to 290,to 990,to 243,to 78 left turn at dealer.And they all lived happily everafter.I'm proably getting ahead of the story. Now begins "Once upon a time there was a truck...." :lol: :cool:
Congratulations Satch. At least you have heard something....

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
SATCH said:
Well the truck has to go right past our town, mabe Litha's Solmate is along for the ride.

·
Registered
676 Posts
everytime I get upset about our #672 not being here, I am reminded about the earlier ones still missing. There must be a vortex out there that is fond of solstices. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
achieftain said:
Well the truck has to go right past our town, mabe Litha's Solmate is along for the ride.
Where in NW Pa,I was whelped in Meadville,I also hope your car is sharing the ride. :yesnod: :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts