Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have clicked on this thread and you are connected to the internet at a speed of 56k or lower, just go ahead and shoot yourself in the foot. By the time you get back from the hospital all the pics should be done loading anyhow.

Without further adieu, here they are: 90 pics in total!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Great pics, are those Ebony cloth seats? You get an "A" for photo composition, lighting and keeping your shadow out of the shots!

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
A- Send Troy his check for blowing up his server. ;)

B- These were "pre-chicklette" so you need to do it all over again. ;)

C- You must be the "whitest" guy in Florida! ;) :lol: (ref to hands in bulb pic)

D- Quit taking pics and go pick up some ladies! :cool:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a. They're all hosted on my own space.

b. I will likely drive to St. Augustine on Tuesday for an 'On The Beach' photoshoot.

c. Close-up photography rule of thumb: skin + flash = casper. The flash washed me out.

d. I've still got a girlfriend. I'll have to work on finding a remedy for that first I guess.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
MSG_McKee said:

D- Quit taking pics and go pick up some ladies! :cool:
This seems to be an issue for Mr. San! :)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
fap fap fap.

BTW, thanks for nothing. My iPod thread wanted pictures of someone who had the DLO transpod direct. Didn't know you had one. I stole that picture for that thread.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MSG_McKee said:
That is what M Jackson says! ;) :lol:
Hey, you can tell I'm not that pasty in the pimple thread! :cuss:

I got flashed a couple times there too, but you can see that I have some color to me in the last pic. ;)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.