Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking advantage of State relaxing [email protected] restrictions earlier in the week San Diego Roadsters face masked maintaining social distant got2gether for 1st drive since February isolated of course in their Kappa. Enjoy!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great video. Is it now a law to wear a face mask while driving in Cali? Persistently wearing one will lead to long-term lung damage.

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed it. Loved all the footage of the “Skypel GT”. (y) (y)

Reactions: skersfan

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Yea I thought Doctor J was running an add on my car or something. lol

I took my 10 year old grandson with me. He had a ball, but we had more fun at the Anza DQ. Two little girls were flirting with him the whole time. I asked him when we got back how he enjoyed the day. He said it was the best.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Masks are no longer required in Riverside County. I don't know the rules in the county we drove in though. It was suggested but not required by the group. But I go by the rule if one is wearing a mask in a business, I wear one. I have been on the front line of this since it started. I know it is very hard to get it if you keep your distance, keep your hands clean and away from your face, and most importantly do not lick door knobs.

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
Masks are no longer required in Riverside County. I don't know the rules in the county we drove in though. It was suggested but not required by the group. But I go by the rule if one is wearing a mask in a business, I wear one. I have been on the front line of this since it started. I know it is very hard to get it if you keep your distance, keep your hands clean and away from your face, and most importantly do not lick door knobs.
I drive with Tonneau on....the ultimate social distance mod. I also have a close to mean yellow mask.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
Good to see people out enjoying their cars again! The Michigan Kappa Club also had our 1st cruise of the year on Sunday, 14 cars showed up at the start & 13 actually went on the cruise. It was good seeing faces again & driving!

It looks like you had a great time.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great video. Is it now a law to wear a face mask while driving in Cali? Persistently wearing one will lead to long-term lung damage.
Thanks. Maybe when out in public & within 6 ft of people figure in your car is like being at home no need even going topless roll up window run a/c in close proximity

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I thought Doctor J was running an add on my car or something. lol

I took my 10 year old grandson with me. He had a ball, but we had more fun at the Anza DQ. Two little girls were flirting with him the whole time. I asked him when we got back how he enjoyed the day. He said it was the best.
Why not it's worthy (y)thought you finally figured out you like seeing Group of Kappas twisiting down the road the best view is from the back of the pack or better yet you took that spot in front of the camera for some Skypel airtime. Nice meeting your Grandson heir to the Skypel in 10 yrs already see's it's a chick magnet:cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to see people out enjoying their cars again! The Michigan Kappa Club also had our 1st cruise of the year on Sunday, 14 cars showed up at the start & 13 actually went on the cruise. It was good seeing faces again & driving!

It looks like you had a great time.

Hard not to when get2gether for lil' Kappa Group Therapy good to see your club easing back into enjoying something unique Group Driving masked up we couldn't see faces but could feel the smiles and the hug gestures we got something in common We Love Our Kappas
View attachment 108175

1 - 11 of 11 Posts