Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes #1765 has been delivered to my wife here in Milton, Florida. :cheers: Milton is in north west Florida close to Pensacola, Florida and about 50 to 60 miles from Mobile, Alabama. The only infomation that I have as far as a time line on this Solstice is as follows April 15--ordered at dealer, Sept14--went to code 3400(THANKS Cricket), Sept 27--Got VIN#, Oct 4-- Shipped, Oct 18--Arrived at dealer in Milton, Florida. #1765 is a green (Envious) Solstice, black leather interior, polished wheels, and all other options except XM and Monsoon. Sticker price was $24,130 and the total with tax, tag, title and dealer fees(251.50) was $26,083. This color (Envious) is a great color in our bright Florida sunlight. My wife said that in bright sunlight the metalic in the paint makes her Solstice look like an emerald. She is right this is one great looking car. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congratulations!! Not a bad time frame from 3800 to delivery! :)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratualtions to another Florida Solstice, enjoy the rides. :party:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! I used to live at Navarre, FL. You should have wonderful weather ahead of you this year.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Congrats!!! The car made it there in great time. Wish all you other people who have been waiting since early Sept. get yours soon.

:party: :party: :party:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts