Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seven months to the day, from order to delivery.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats!!!

Congratulations TORNT!
We know you'll enjoy it! :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
TORNT said:
Seven months to the day, from order to delivery.
Congratulations, TORNT. Time to party in Detroit! :party:

How about info on color, options, etc?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats!

Hi Tornt!

Congrats! Our cars were born just 5 apart!

(I'm Agressive #1797)

:party:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was worth the wait

No clunk, no drips (the day I picked up 1792 it poured all day), fit and finish outstanding. If GM could get it so right this time, maybe there's hope for them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1792 Details: Mysterious with Ebony, all options except smoker's package and Onstar not available when ordered.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
TORNT said:
1792 Details: Mysterious with Ebony, all options except smoker's package and Onstar not available when ordered.
Thanks for the information. On the pontiac.com, I can't find the option for smokers' package. How much is it extra? And why isn't it on the website?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Smoker's package?

I've seen pictures of it. Basically it is a cig lighter that fits into the otherwise accessory plug and a covered cup that fits into one of the cup holders. Doesn't sound like it'd be hard to find. Search for "Solstice accessories."

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
TORNT said:
I've seen pictures of it. Basically it is a cig lighter that fits into the otherwise accessory plug and a covered cup that fits into one of the cup holders. Doesn't sound like it'd be hard to find. Search for "Solstice accessories."
No, I was just trying to see what Pontiac charges on the window sticker if you order it with your car. I saw it at the gm parts site for $30, not sure if it includes the lighter, it only mentioned the ashtray.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts