Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends:
Well, the time has come to start to reinvent the previously planned NASSAM for Rapid City. Here is the basic information:

Dates: June 26-July 1, 2022.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: 2022 NASSAM Rapid City (26 June - 1 July 2022)

Hope you get to Michigan in just a month or so, if not, maybe we'll see you next year.

Rick and Karen

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I think maybe we should work with one shipping company for those that want to have their cars shipped there? Like those of us in MI want to go, but it's just too long of a drive in our cars and with the age and mileage now, it's to the point where issue might arise on such a long trip. Just throwing this out there as we were discussing it this last weekend at the MKC cruise.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,734 Posts
Like those of us in MI want to go, but it's just too long of a drive in our cars and with the age and mileage now
Um, you're the same distance away as the organizers. I know you're spoiled with having it in your backyard this year, but in 2015 when it was in our backyard, it was still a 250 mile drive to get there. This will be the 3rd closest NASSAM ever to me, and one of those was in 2008 (Vegas) before i had a Kappa.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Um, you're the same distance away as the organizers. I know you're spoiled with having it in your backyard this year, but in 2015 when it was in our backyard, it was still a 250 mile drive to get there. This will be the 3rd closest NASSAM ever to me, and one of those was in 2008 (Vegas) before i had a Kappa.
Michigan folks may be as far away as we (the organizers) are, but we have a trailer for the car...so there are those of us trying to minimize miles on the Kappas. Also, let's try to avoid using language like calling folks "spoiled" shall we please?

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I was disappointed when this event was canceled last year. Looking forward to going next year. We will be driving from eastern WI. See you all in Michigan!!!

Reactions: showtime and sirwm
1 - 5 of 5 Posts