Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just traded in my Solstice for a new Camaro.
But, I still have a full set of 18 inch Dunlop 245/45 SP Winter tires which are mounted on a set of Saturn Sky wheels.
There are about 14,000 miles on these tires which perform excellent in cold weather. They were gently used and have never had any issues such as flats or curb rash.
The wheels are in perfect structural functional condition.
However, there are cosmetic issues with the wheels in that they appear to have some kind of goo on them and I have no clue as to what it is.
If you are looking for a great set of functional winter tires and wheels these are the ticket.
I'm asking $250.00 for the full set. If they looked better, cosmetically, I would be asking much more.
Also, I am not interested in shipping them. You will have to come and pick them up. Next stop is ebay ,if no one here is interested. Just thought I would give you guys first dibs .
I have plenty of photos which I just took this morning, but apparently I am not allowed to post attachments. PM me with your email address if you are seriously interested and I will send you the photos.
I currently live in Dingmans Ferry PA, about 10 minutes over the Jersey border. Thanks ...............

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please do not ask to ship them.
Pick-up only.

These wheels would look really awesome if you wanted to plasti-dip them.
Think about all the $ $ $ you would be saving verses a new set of wheels and tires.
Just saying .............

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Some photos might be good. You can post pics on Photobucket (or similar) and link to them here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Photos are available .
PM with your email address and I will send them .
But only if you are seriously interested and not just only curious .
Sorry I don't do the photobucket thing .
Have had problems with that in the past, thanks for the suggestion though .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts