Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 18 is here on the 18th of the month. Anybody envious?? Just kiddin'. My solstice is here in my garage through a driving rainstorm. Top is tight...rides great!!!!!!!

You guys that came and looked at the car weren't the only ones. The transport driver said he stopped in PA to get a cinnamon roll and when he came out there were about 15 people standing there and asking him questions.

Good news...there were two other solstice (solsti?) on the hauler. We are thinking of you shoeman and hoping you got good news today.

I'll try and have my daughter post pics tomorrow afternoon. There will be an article and pics in a local Newark paper called Our Town sometime soon.

I'm so excited, I even brought a couple of bottles of champagne to celebrate the new arrival with the sales staff at Indian Mound.

#14...I'll let you know when I'll be in Liverpool...sometime after 9/10 and maybe we can get together and make everyone else drool....

Good luck everyone. The conestogna wagon did make it over the Allegheny mountains!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Congratulations, and salutations.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Don't forget to post to the Poll on delivered cars. We are trying to keep track when these babies are being delivered. Congrats!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! This is fun to hear everyone enjoying their ride. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Does #18 Have A Name?

What a wonderful day for you, I can truly say I know how you feel. Tell me does Lord Bennett XVII (#17) have a new brother or sister.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
oldlady said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 18 is here on the 18th of the month. Anybody envious?? Just kiddin'. My solstice is here in my garage through a driving rainstorm. Top is tight...rides great!!!!!!!

You guys that came and looked at the car weren't the only ones. The transport driver said he stopped in PA to get a cinnamon roll and when he came out there were about 15 people standing there and asking him questions.

Good news...there were two other solstice (solsti?) on the hauler. We are thinking of you shoeman and hoping you got good news today.

I'll try and have my daughter post pics tomorrow afternoon. There will be an article and pics in a local Newark paper called Our Town sometime soon.

I'm so excited, I even brought a couple of bottles of champagne to celebrate the new arrival with the sales staff at Indian Mound.

#14...I'll let you know when I'll be in Liverpool...sometime after 9/10 and maybe we can get together and make everyone else drool....

Good luck everyone. The conestogna wagon did make it over the Allegheny mountains!
I'm so happy for you!!!! :cheers: Please share your pictures when you have a chance and details, details.....lol :lol: Hope the weather is perfect for your weekend. :yesnod:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Number #18's Name

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!! Don't have a name yet...thinking Kermit????? Anyone have any suggestions?

I'll try and have pics up here in a little while.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
oldlady said:
It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!! Don't have a name yet...thinking Kermit????? Anyone have any suggestions?

Good god oldlady, it's not bright green is it? :lol: If you call the car Kermit people might start calling you Miss Piggy, and that wouldn't be good. :nonod:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
oldlady, if you don't mind me asking, where about's in Ohio? I'm south Dayton area. Just wondering if we might see you tooling around?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oink

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey anybody have a suggestion on how to post these pics...having problems.

Oh, yeah, by the way...where is the release for the $50 bills so they can start to appear? :lol:

Bonzo said:
oldlady, if you don't mind me asking, where about's in Ohio? I'm south Dayton area. Just wondering if we might see you tooling around?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
oldlady said:

If it were a girl, I may have suggested Sally.

How about Cosmo?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Location, location, location

I am in Coshocton. Many people here haven't even heard of a Solstice.
Bonzo said:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
oldlady said:
I am in Coshocton. Many people here haven't even heard of a Solstice.
And I've heard of a Solstice but never Coshocton. Where about's is it?

Sounds like a small town. If so, I'd say you are about to become very famous in your town.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
oldlady, don't get too frustrated if you can't figure out putfile. I worked on it for hours and never could get it to work. I had to get special help from brentil, a moderator.

·
Registered
990 Posts
You can always join photobucket and post them there, too.

Congratulations on getting your new car!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts