Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a list of Tire Rack's in stock wheels for the Solstice that are under $200 per wheel. I will update as more become available.

Sport Edition CD - $135 - ET42, 22.5lbs
Bright Satin with Machined Lip

Sport Edition KV5 - $136 - ET50, 22.5lbs
Bright Silver Paint

Borbet Type LS - $169 - ET40, 27lbs
Bright Silver Paint

Borbet Type LS

Motegi DV5 - $194 - ET40, 27lbs
Anthracite with Machined Lip

Black with Machined Lip

Silver with Machined Lip

Borbet Type XL - $199 - ET40, 24lbs
Machined with Anthracite Accent

Machined with Black Accent

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Oooo awesome! I was just about to go to the site and look up this exact info. Just saved me a ton of time! :thumbs:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Here's a list of Tire Rack's in stock wheels for the Solstice that are under $200 per wheel. I will update as more become available.

Sport Edition CD - $135 - ET42, 22.5lbs
Bright Satin with Machined Lip
I realize this is an ancient thread, but does anyone know if these wheels are still available anywhere, or alternatively, of any similar wheels that fit the Solstice?
I'm specifically looking for a machined or polished lip, with black chrome (or black) spokes in a similar patterns to the above.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
All you need to do is go on the Tire Rack website and follow the instructions for Solstice wheels ,a nice feature is you can see what the wheels will look like on your car before you buy them .Discount Tire and getyourwheels also carry a nice selection of Kappa wheels

·
Registered
122 Posts
All you need to do is go on the Tire Rack website and follow the instructions for Solstice wheels ,a nice feature is you can see what the wheels will look like on your car before you buy them .Discount Tire and getyourwheels also carry a nice selection of Kappa wheels
Thanks. I tried the above sites, and a few more, but can't locate a close match. Closest was a set of Enkie Lusso Luxury Sport at Tire Rack, but they had more spokes, and were therefore a bit too "busy" IMO.
I really like these Sport Edition CDs. I'm hoping someone has a set available somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
6,982 Posts
Thanks. I tried the above sites, and a few more, but can't locate a close match. Closest was a set of Enkie Lusso Luxury Sport at Tire Rack, but they had more spokes, and were therefore a bit too "busy" IMO.
I really like these Sport Edition CDs. I'm hoping someone has a set available somewhere.
I'm confused. The Sport Edition CD is a 14-spoke wheel, isn't it?
I looked at TireRack and they showed 38 wheels that they say will fit, and they ranged from 5-18 spokes.

This one: Capture.JPG Looks almost identical to the CD: Capture1.JPG

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm confused. The Sport Edition CD is a 14-spoke wheel, isn't it?
I looked at TireRack and they showed 38 wheels that they say will fit, and they ranged from 5-18 spokes.

This one: View attachment 107015 Looks almost identical to the CD: View attachment 107016
Right, they have a bunch that'll fit. But when you narrow them down by machined lip, there are 3, I believe, and only the Enkies are close to the design, but they are 18 spoke. The ones you posted don't have a machined lip.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Thanks as well. What's the approximate stock wheel weight?
C5 Vette Magnesium wheels 17x8.5 and 18x9.5. Requires drilling rotors and hubs and lowering for rear upper A-arm clearance. Tires fit under the fenders. Front weighs 16.5 lbs. each. Rear weighs 17 lbs. each. 18x9.5 fit easily on the front with 275x40x18 tires. C6 19x9.5 should fit without lowering. Find a lighter wheel for less than $200 each. The car is for sale - $25k.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts