Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a OEM Cover? I paid $296.00 and hardly ever used it as my Solstice is garaged.

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
where are you at in the USA ?

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
How much do you want for it.?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can only tell you that it is whatever the Factory cover was.
COVER PKG,VEH PROTV(BLACK)(1.87KGS)(CUSTOM FIT)(MICROFIBER POLYESTER)(W/SOLSTICE LOGO)(13.347). Required: 01
For: MB67 (2006-2010) (2006 - 2010).

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
These covers are cloth and don't believe they are water proof.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know why someone would need a cover for indoor storage but, the cover bag is made of the same material and it appears to be waterproof. It has had water sitting in it for over an hour and see photos

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
According to a Google search: In summary, the polyester material is waterproof, although it is hygroscopic. A polyester fabric, like any fabric, is not waterproof. A polyester fabric, if not contaminated, will however be somewhat water repellent.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
If this is the car cover that Pontiac offered for the Solstice, it should say Solstice and have the arrorhead in black ink on the leading edge of the hood. You can only see it when the light hits it at the right angle. I have one and it fits like a glove, though I never thought of it as an outdoor cover, more like a dust cover. Then again I've never used it outside.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts