Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up #1920 tonight!!!!! Everything went smooth. I'm soooo happy the wait is over and with time to spare before the cold weather. :willy:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Just got mine this morning. Enough to bring tears to my eyes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mikefred1952 said:
Congrats! Just got mine this morning. Enough to bring tears to my eyes.
Congrats to you too!!! Now if I can just get the whole convertible top thing down. It took the salesguys (yes there were about five of them) about a dozen tries to get the trunk to close.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
slygirl said:
Congrats to you too!!! Now if I can just get the whole convertible top thing down. It took the salesguys (yes there were about five of them) about a dozen tries to get the trunk to close.
So, now we know how many salemen it takes to close the trunk of a Sol. :D
Congrats on your Sols!

·
Registered
35 Posts
slygirl said:
Picked up #1920 tonight!!!!! Everything went smooth. I'm soooo happy the wait is over and with time to spare before the cold weather. :willy:
Could you give order date for this car. How long did you wait, it is the highest VIN I have seen yet delivered?

Congrats, by the way!!!!
:) :) :yesnod:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats Slygirl. What color is it? With NJ catching up on deliveries, we should start a NJ Solstice Club.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
1920??? :willy: damn.

Congrats.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
brentil said:
1920??? :willy: damn.

Congrats.
No kidding. There are lots of us lower guys still waiting.

Hell, some F1K people STILL don't have theirs right?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I bet there are ALOT of F1K still waiting for their cars---we are one of them. And everytime we read about a higher VIN being delivered we just cringe. #672 still in transit somewhere out there on the Solstice Highway. Stop the ride---I want to get off!!!!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Jerry Valley said:
I bet there are ALOT of F1K still waiting for their cars---we are one of them. And everytime we read about a higher VIN being delivered we just cringe. #672 still in transit somewhere out there on the Solstice Highway. Stop the ride---I want to get off!!!!!!!
:agree: 131 still waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting.......... :cryin:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
harry said:
Congrats Slygirl. What color is it? With NJ catching up on deliveries, we should start a NJ Solstice Club.
Congratulations!

Looks like NJ is on the fast track for delivery! GM, please, please, please finish mine and get it delivered. :)

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Congrats! :party: Wow ... almost in the 2Ks and they still have not delivered #131? :confused:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride, enjoy it. :party:

·
Registered
145 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
Congrats! :party: Wow ... almost in the 2Ks and they still have not delivered #131? :confused:
Mine still isn't delivered either. It's CURSED. The train car broke down in North Platte, Nebraska last weekend. They fixed it Monday. Now it's broke AGAIN in Cheyenne Wyoming. 220 miles in 5 days. Now I'll be lucky if I get it by Thanksgiving. (FYI was supposed to be delivered on 24 AUG. It had gotten all the way to Wyoming before the recall)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sol2 said:
Mine still isn't delivered either. It's CURSED. The train car broke down in North Platte, Nebraska last weekend. They fixed it Monday. Now it's broke AGAIN in Cheyenne Wyoming. 220 miles in 5 days. Now I'll be lucky if I get it by Thanksgiving. (FYI was supposed to be delivered on 24 AUG. It had gotten all the way to Wyoming before the recall)
At least you know where yours is. That doesn't make it easier to accept, but a number of others have no idea where their Sol is sleeping tonight. Right, mssleeper? :grouphug:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry it took me a day or two...i've been out cruisin'!
I'm in Union County N.J.
She's a Sly w/ two-toned interior everything but XM, Onstar and smoker's package.
The dealer took my deposit on 4/14. I don't know exactly the dated it got picked up because the dealer wasn't very good with status information. I was in formed that it was built on 9/24, it shipped 10/3 and took delivery on 10/5.
I'm sorry for all of you guys stil waitng....I'm crossing my fingers that you recieve your cars soon!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not Everyone in NJ is so lucky

slygirl said:
Sorry it took me a day or two...i've been out cruisin'!
I'm in Union County N.J.
She's a Sly w/ two-toned interior everything but XM, Onstar and smoker's package.
The dealer took my deposit on 4/14. I don't know exactly the dated it got picked up because the dealer wasn't very good with status information. I was in formed that it was built on 9/24, it shipped 10/3 and took delivery on 10/5.
I'm sorry for all of you guys stil waitng....I'm crossing my fingers that you recieve your cars soon!!!!
Deposit 2/1
EOP 4/15
ZZ 4/16
Built 9/13
Promised 10/4
Still waiting for 1223 10/7............ Aghhhhhh! :brentil:

Good Luck with your car!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Marc said:
Deposit 2/1
EOP 4/15
ZZ 4/16
Built 9/13
Promised 10/4
Still waiting for 1223 10/7............ Aghhhhhh! :brentil:

Good Luck with your car!
Thanks!
Where in jersey are you?

·
Registered
936 Posts
slygirl said:
Slygirl, latch the top to the header( windshield) first then shut the trunk. Never works if I close the trunk first.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts