Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M IN

:willy: :grouphug: :) :cool:

·
Registered
819 Posts
:cheers: Congrats, Druid..... :smash: :thumbs: Gotta love it!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
druid-2 said:
I'M IN

:willy: :grouphug: :) :cool:
3400 on 10/26...wondering if we can get 5000 vin?????

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats Druid!!

PAO said:
3400 on 10/26...wondering if we can get 5000 vin?????
Since I went 3400 on Nov 1, I may be close!

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so why am I still stressed ?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow! There really moving down the line now. :) That's like 4,500 in the 15 or so weeks since production started.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Congratulations, druid-2, that's great! Now I can fill in that blank space I had on my list next to your name. Soon, my friend, soon you will be driving a beautiful Solstice.

Maybe you want to replace that VOMS # in your signature with the real thing: a VIN!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
done !!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congradulations, my dealer told me this morning he has the first 8 digits of my vin and will get the remaining digiits when shipped. Hope to see it next week. The snow isn't flying yet, still have top down driving . Only 5 Hrs from Wilmington, so close yet so far.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Ed,

The first 11 numbers/letters in the VIN number are the same for this whole model year. The only thing that changes are the last six numbers. When the dealer gets your real VIN, they get all 17 characters together, not part now, the rest later. :nono:

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey deluke......what kind of tracking can I start doing now ???

dealer told me to cool it till I hit 4200

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
druid-2 said:
hey deluke......what kind of tracking can I start doing now ???

dealer told me to cool it till I hit 4200
4150 is dealer invoiced
4200 is vehicle shipped

uummm dont know what else you would need?

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey GIZ

the earlier ones were 1G2MB33B66Y

mine is 1G2MB33B06Y

so looks like digit #9 is either an event or check code

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Yes, druid-2, I'm sure you are correct. My ninth character is a "9", so that must be the check digit.

I would be asking for a print-out of the Vehicle Order Event History every Friday, druid-2. It's so easy for them to do that, takes about 60 seconds. You will see it go 4000 (available to ship, so quality control is done), 4104 Bailment Invoice, 4106 Release Bailment, 4150 Original Invoice, then 4200 Shipped, with one or more 4B00 Bayed in between.

Keep us informed, my friend!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
I would be asking for a print-out of the Vehicle Order Event History every Friday, druid-2. It's so easy for them to do that, takes about 60 seconds. You will see it go 4000 (available to ship, so quality control is done), 4104 Bailment Invoice, 4106 Release Bailment, 4150 Original Invoice, then 4200 Shipped, with one or more 4B00 Bayed in between.

way to much info...I want the car...but hey...4200 and 5000 are the really important ones!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.