Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

641 - 660 of 683 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,151 Posts
Tried to contact you by PM Will but was unable too (probably blocked). Would like to see a photo of your ride
willfromny hasn't been on the forum since he joined 3 months ago. With only one post he may not have PM/Conversation priveledges yet.

·
Registered
496 Posts
For anybody that attended the first 1,000 party in Detroit in 2005, does anybody know the full name of the person that signed our Solstice Pure Roadster cards John P. _ _ _ _ _ and his position with GM at that time. I also don't remember Darren Post's position with GM. Of course, the other two are Bob Lutz and Lori Queen.

IMG_20191009_164110.jpg

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
For anybody that attended the first 1,000 party in Detroit in 2005, does anybody know the full name of the person that signed our Solstice Pure Roadster cards John P. _ _ _ _ _ and his position with GM at that time. I also don't remember Darren Post's position with GM. Of course, the other two are Bob Lutz and Lori Queen.
John P. Larsen, Pontiac Division General Manager https://www.adandp.media/articles/pontiac's-bright-light-creating-the-solstice
Darren Post, Vehicle Line Director - Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Opel GT (Rob the Elder post).

·
Registered
242 Posts
Does anyone know if First 1000, #26 is still on the road? We have coupe #26. Does anyone have a matched set of a First 100 and the corresponding coupe?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Does anyone know if First 1000, #26 is still on the road? We have coupe #26. Does anyone have a matched set of a First 100 and the corresponding coupe?
I still have #60 convertible and I am the original owner. I saw #60 coupe for sale on ebay back in 2012, for about 20k in TN. I wish I had $$$ then. It was the same color, and I think a GXP. Anyway it probably isn't worth anymore if you have the matching pair but it would be nice wouldn't it? ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just purchased my first solstice so still learning all the fun stuff but the last 4 of my vin are #0855. Does that mean I am part of the original 1000?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,445 Posts
Just purchased my first solstice so still learning all the fun stuff but the last 4 of my vin are #0855. Does that mean I am part of the original 1000?
Can't answer you with only the last 4 of the VIN. How about the last 8 of your VIN?

:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
7,151 Posts
Your other post says you have a 2007, so no you do not have a 1st 1000.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oops, didn't catch that other thread as being from you. John is correct, no 1st 1000 promotions in the 2007 model year.

Sorry.

yea I didn't think that was possible but had to ask to make sure! Thank you for your help! and just in case you can give me any more info on this car the last 8 are 7y110855. Thanks again!!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,445 Posts
yea I didn't think that was possible but had to ask to make sure! Thank you for your help! and just in case you can give me any more info on this car the last 8 are 7y110855. Thanks again!!
I don't have much for you, Model Year 2007, build date 9/6/2006. Take it to a GM dealer and see if the service guys will run you a GMVIS report. It's a build sheet which will give you all the options on the car.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy. There are many helpful people here. It's a nice community.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't have much for you, Model Year 2007, build date 9/6/2006. Take it to a GM dealer and see if the service guys will run you a GMVIS report. It's a build sheet whch will give you all the options on the car.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy. There are many helpful people here. It's a nice community.

Thank you so much for all your help!

641 - 660 of 683 Posts