Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

681 - 683 of 683 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Soltice # 110
8 Posts
369 rowan1008
How many first 1000 are still on our Solstice forum. Please sign in with your VIN..............Mine is 855.
I purchased a 2006 Solstice back in March of 2013 from a young lady in Ohio who worked at the Lordstown GM plant. She was moving to FL with her Mom was going to purchase a new car for her "new" life. Lucky for me to have found out about this one after having looked around for about a year. The car had 21,600 miles at the time of purchase and was being stored in a barn, being that the young ladies husband passed away unexpectedly a few years earlier and she hadn't driven it since. . I now have about 29,500 miles.....garage kept and never sees any PA winter weather or rain, except for the the few times I happened to get caught off guard. I noticed a plaque on the dash indicating "First 1000" and someone told me since that the last 4 digits on the VIN indicates the vehicles production number. My VIN ends in 0110, so I guess I'm to be included in the group. I guess the girl had some "pull" with a dealership being she worked for GM!!! Bob Grant, Charleroi, PA 15022

·
Registered
401 Posts
POTFH Vin #507, Still have it. Not driven it in a while have to replace battery and need to get a little motivated. I am the original owner. need to start coming to forum been a while.

681 - 683 of 683 Posts