Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
376 still here it seems as though there was a whole new crowd on here since the first 1000 got delivered. I post but not as much and used to read every new post but now just skim the catagories for what I am interested in.

#376 is stored in heated building waiting for spring.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sweet 16 was started for the first time this year!!!
Put Sweetie went to bed Nov5 2005. When i started the car must have of got a cup of water out of the tail pipe, looks like i need to start the car more often!
Have not been on the forum much with Holiday rush.
HOPE EVERYONE HAD GOOD HOLIDAYS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

·
Registered
33 Posts
272 Still here

#272 is still here in Atlanta. Saw my Solstice twin yesterday for the first time. Nice day yesterday with the top down, maybe again tomorrow.

Where did all the Georgia Sols go????

Ceelo

·
Registered
214 Posts
No. 584 present and accounted for. Got my Solstice fix today. With it in the upper 50s, sunny and dry pavement, I enjoyed driving No. 584 to work today and even made a little 50 mile side trip. First time out in about six weeks or so.

·
Registered
21 Posts
1st 1000

Still here..... my #198 Deep is in heated storage for the winter.

My wife's #901 Sly is going up for sale. We had purchased it to run a raffle for a few local charities but with our business climate failing in Western Michigan, the charities lost interest. Recent raffles have had a very hard time reaching half their goal so I can understand their decision...but...now we have to recoup our money.

Grand Rapids, MI

61 - 80 of 680 Posts