·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
781 - getting a new carrier today!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
#158 here.

Hey Clark, I hope the issue that you needed pictures frome the August party has been resolved to your satisfaction

·
Registered
34 Posts
Marco said:
#158 here.

Hey Clark, I hope the issue that you needed pictures frome the August party has been resolved to your satisfaction

Satisfied beyond my wishes. I have some miles on #1 but not many. I have another Solstice that I us as a daily driver and I have made some mods to it. I have 4200 miles on that one. Great fun:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cool 589

589 is here and heading to Kansas this weekend. Hope to see some of you this Friday afternoon. Also a Deep is also joining us in Kansas.;) :yesnod:

·
Registered
670 Posts

We are still here but waiting for a GXP on order - not sure where The Redhead will go after it arrives.:cool:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
tonka45 said:
Guess it depends on how u count..
Mine is a 'true' 1st 1000,,,a pre-production,,,,does that count???
How did you get a pre production? Was that the one from Phoenix that was in the showroom? If it is I tried to buy it and the sales manager told me that they could not sell pre production cars because they are not street legal due to safety issues. They were for display purposes only.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gizmo said:
It seems most, if not all, pre-production cars that are sold go to GM employees. They are told all the facts up front and they can't sell the car for at least 3 years.

They told me the car was going to be shredded. That was one to keep for Barret Jackson down the road!

81 - 100 of 680 Posts