Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start a registry thread for the 1st thousands since they are going to be in special sequence.

I am sure there is a registry plugin for vbulletin somewhere that the admins can add for us. but for the intermediate time we can start it here in this forum once the orders are confirmed. Then fill in details once the car arrives.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
There are a lot of people who will see the Sol for the first time Thursday night. Most of them will not be able to drop everything to run to their dealer at 2:00 the next day. Many will have to wait until after work to try to place an order. Some will probably think they have days before the first 1000 are gone so they won't show up at all on Friday. As long as Forum members aren't all trying to go to the same dealer, our chances are pretty good for most of us to be in the first 1000. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Think we'll know our actual place "in the batting order" on Friday?

I'm betting you'll just know that you're getting one of the first 1,000 without knowing specifically which one (xxx/1,000). We might wind up having to sort that out by VIN numbers once they're assigned.

·
5,600 Posts
And the excitement builds...

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Miata Man said:
There are a lot of people who will see the Sol for the first time Thursday night. Most of them will not be able to drop everything to run to their dealer at 2:00 the next day. Many will have to wait until after work to try to place an order. Some will probably think they have days before the first 1000 are gone so they won't show up at all on Friday. As long as Forum members aren't all trying to go to the same dealer, our chances are pretty good for most of us to be in the first 1000. Good luck!
Stay in YOUR small town "old man" and I'll stay in mine. (geezer here, too)

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
achieftain,
Works for me. I'm not worried about you northern guys getting to my dealer. You guys are still probably snowed in or your bloods still so thick from winter that quick movement is impossible. (just kiddin') Good luck on Friday! :glol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Miata Man said:
achieftain,
Works for me. I'm not worried about you northern guys getting to my dealer. You guys are still probably snowed in or your bloods still so thick from winter that quick movement is impossible. (just kiddin') Good luck on Friday! :glol:
Or from continual shoveling of snow for 10 months straight we are strong like ox. :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
All systems go

• Verified local dealer is particpating in EOP. Check.
  • Laptop with wireless network card next to favorite TV seat. Check.
  • Tivo set to record Apprentice just in case dog bites kid at 9:14 PM tomorrow. Check.
  • Sufficient coughing at work today to lay groundwork for Friday's sick day. Check.
Roger. All systems go for EOP.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
billsimmeth said:
  • Verified local dealer is particpating in EOP. Check.
  • Laptop with wireless network card next to favorite TV seat. Check.
  • Tivo set to record Apprentice just in case dog bites kid at 9:14 PM tomorrow. Check.
  • Sufficient coughing at work today to lay groundwork for Friday's sick day. Check.
Roger. All systems go for EOP.
Just in case all else fails the site is: www.pontiac.com/apprentice which right now redirects but at 10:00.01 pm est should work. :) And by all accounts should be accesible for 16 hours straight. Reminder we see the episode earlier than those on west coast.

·
Registered
268 Posts
if i dont get a 1st 1000 i will be waiting till next spring to get my sol what is the point haveing this thing sitting under a good car cover in the winter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts