Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im registered at the dealer, now i just have to wait and see. im 1st in line at my dealer, so hopefully my chances are high

·
Registered
121 Posts
BooDie1821 said:
im registered at the dealer, now i just have to wait and see. im 1st in line at my dealer, so hopefully my chances are high
What did you get from the dealer? Did it say that you've been accepted? or did I misunderstand you?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, it said i was accepted... however the owner of the dealership told me that there are 2000 dealers registered for the contest, and only 1000 cars. so it is basically a lottery to see which dealership will get a car. if u are not 1st on the list for your dealership you probally will not get a first 1000

·
Registered
288 Posts
BooDie1821 said:
yea, it said i was accepted... however the owner of the dealership told me that there are 2000 dealers registered for the contest, and only 1000 cars. so it is basically a lottery to see which dealership will get a car. if u are not 1st on the list for your dealership you probally will not get a first 1000
That's not how it works. If your order was accepted at the dealership then you are in as long as Pontiac corporate is able to contact you at your daytime phone number to confirm your order.

Only 1,000 orders were accepted at the solstice1000.com website. All others were put into a waitlist.

Flagg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts