Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods: I don't know if this thread is allowed or not, so if it's not just lock it/delete it/whatever.

This is not a commercial post, this is just one Solstice fanatic to another here.

I was at my dealership today and out of their 4 month allocation they still have 2 openings left. I mentioned this to Dreamer Dave when he was in a pickle and didn't know if he would get his car, but since I know for sure they still have 2 I'm posting it for everyone else to know.

If you are in the Northern Florida area or are willing to travel here to pick up your car let me know. Send me a PM with your info and I'll talk to them and have them call you and also give you the dealerships info.

I'm not trying to advertise anything here... I'm not getting paid or anything. Just trying to help those who are either looking to order one or don't feel like waiting until the end of 07 to get theirs if they are REALLY far back in their OWN dealerships line.

Again, DO NOT request anything/post your info in this thread... if you want to discuss, discuss. But PLEASE just PM me your contact info, etc.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For anyone else interested;

I guess you can still PM me for the dealers info, but I've already responded to 3 people and there's only 2 left so...

If you'd still like their info to give them a call and maybe one of the 3 people hasn't called yet or if they or someone else backs out you might still have a chance, but I'm just putting up this warning that they may already be gone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts