1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you stand it?!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
can you stand it?!
No other choice ... I'm cool with the wait as long as the magic happens for me on the 15th. I'm bringing my digital camera to record the event... and the long line of folks BEHIND me! ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
can you stand it?!

Getting a Solstice is sort of like having a kid... Lots of long awaited anticipation, pain and suffering.... then you get to pay for it!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PAS22 said:
Getting a Solstice is sort of like having a kid... Lots of long awaited anticipation, pain and suffering.... then you get to pay for it!
I see the 15th as more of a date when we will know if we get lucky. Then we really get into the long awaited anticipation for the delivery in July....then we pay for it! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Take this 2 part stress test while waiting for Solstice

Stress Test Part 1

Please read carefully the following instructions for taking this stress test to make sure you are healthy enough to take delivery of a Solstice or Sky. Once you pass this test take the second test following.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Stress test Part 2

The attached photo is of two identical cars. A person under stress will detect differences between them that are not really there. The more differences spotted, the more stress that person is under and indicates the need for rest and relaxation.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
achieftain said:
The attached photo is of two identical cars. A person under stress will detect differences between them that are not really there. The more differences spotted, the more stress that person is under and indicates the need for rest and relaxation.
I think I'm in trouble. I spotted a lot of differences. Even started to wonder about if the angles of the windshields were different or if the trunks had the same storage capacity. Achieftain, why are you doing this to me?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Gimme Gimme Gimme :willy:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
achieftain said:
Stress Test Part 1

Please read carefully the following instructions for taking this stress test to make sure you are healthy enough to take delivery of a Solstice or Sky. Once you pass this test take the second test following.

I used this for one of todays April fools jokes. :willy: (Hope no one makes an April fools on this forumn, like: My Solstice was delivered this AM!)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I am still not planning on ordering in the EOP program, so yeah, I guess I am one of the few here that can stand it.

Come on GM, gimme gimme gimme the F/I car soon! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Luc said:
I think I'm in trouble. I spotted a lot of differences. Even started to wonder about if the angles of the windshields were different or if the trunks had the same storage capacity. Achieftain, why are you doing this to me?
Luc, its just the difference between the 50 state and Canadian versions. Chill. :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
autosol said:
Canadian? I though that there were some trade issues and they will not distribute it beyond US.

And here I thought we were all one big, happy (sometimes), economic family. Remeber NAFTA?

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
autosol said:
Canadian? I though that there were some trade issues and they will not distribute it beyond US.
No trade issues. Oshawa production is very important. Issues are bumper crash test related on GTO and some other vehicles, spelled out in another thread. Solstice never a nogo for up north, just no EOP.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
No EOP in Canada 'cuz there's a delay in the standard 4 wheel drive needed so they can get it out of the garage for more than two months a year. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts