Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having 2nd thoughts on the blue (Deep) & need help... thanks.
:leaving:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I know your pain... I ordered cool then I wanted black. Silver, black, silver, black :willy:
Finally stopped torturing myself and came to rest on the 1st choice.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
lepiane said:
I am having 2nd thoughts on the blue (Deep) & need help... thanks.
:leaving:

Blue was my second choice (to black) but I went with it anyway, because I have lived with black vehicles before and they are a pain to keep looking clean and highlight every scratch and blemish. The blue is a metalic color which, and this is personal preferance, I think look better than non-metalics.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Black and Blue

My EOP order is Black, but now that Pontiac has a picture of Blue on their website I am confused. Blue was tied with black when I put in my EOP order with the dealer, but he talked me out of blue saying it was too dark. The pictures make it look lighter than I thought. I wish they would have used a lighter metallic blue (kinda like the 350z but not that light). I also would have liked to have seen a metallic candy apple red (kinda like cheever3000's picture in the gallery, only more red!). Instead I took black. I'll have to be extra careful not to get any scratches and of course it will always be clean.

I am currently leasing a car now, but this will be the first brand new car I buy. I think GM has finally got it right again! Hopefully Solstice is a sign of things to come.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts