Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer just emailed me that these two 1K cars are available.


Cool Silver, Steel/Sand Leather, A/C, Ltd Slip Rear Diff, 4-wheel Anti Lock Brakes,

2.4L DOHC ECOTEC Engines with 5 sped manual, Monsoon Premium Audio System,

6 disc in dash CD with MP 3 Player, XM Radio, Cruise Control, Fog Lamps..



MSRP $23,980.00 Asking Price $25,975.00 + fees



Sly Gray, Steel/Sand Leather, 2.4L DOHC ECOTEC with 5 Spd, Power locks, windows,

mirrors, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Fog Lamps, Standard CD Player.



MSRP $22,635.00 Asking Price $24,630.00



If you would like to reserve one of these vehicles. I would need you to come in and leave a deposit of $2,000.00 and complete a credit application.



Tom Woollard

Fleet/Internet Manager

Moreno valley Pontiac GMC Buick

909-466-1777
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Thanks for the info. MSRP + $1,995 I'll make sure I put Moreno Valley Pontiac on my "do not buy from" list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
I called the dealer up to get more information. The cars are NOT in yet. They are somewhere on a train like the rest of the final F1K's. And $2k is better than what their trying to get in Washington. LOL about $10k over MSRP (although, I think this does include tax and licensing)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Sol2 said:
I called the dealer up to get more information. The cars are NOT in yet. They are somewhere on a train like the rest of the final F1K's. And $2k is better than what their trying to get in Washington. LOL about $10k over MSRP (although, I think this does include tax and licensing)
I wouldn't pay over MSRP for any car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
deluke said:
I wouldn't pay over MSRP for any car.
Depends on how badly you want it. For me, depends on how much more and much sooner I can get it. Some peeps on the forums aren't poor like us so $2k doesn't mean much, but time does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,729 Posts
...someone is mistaken!

SolLate said:
The dealer just emailed me that these two 1K cars are available.
Tom Woollard

Fleet/Internet Manager

Moreno valley Pontiac GMC Buick

909-466-1777
Tom is my dealer too. Supposedly my black 1st allocation Sol is ready to ship any day now. Also, it is supposed to be at MSRP. He did tell me months ago that future Sols would be sold above MSRP. Well, at least there isn't a black Sol listed. That would mean he was selling mine!
HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I tried for the 1st 1K and was told by Tom that they didn't get ANY 1st 1K cars. Now you say he has 2 for sale!
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Weren't First 1000 cars not picked up by the person ordering supposed to be passed along to the next in line?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
940 Posts
Sol2 said:
Depends on how badly you want it. For me, depends on how much more and much sooner I can get it. Some peeps on the forums aren't poor like us so $2k doesn't mean much, but time does.
For me it is a matter of principle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
RichSol said:
Tom is my dealer too. Supposedly my black 1st allocation Sol is ready to ship any day now. Also, it is supposed to be at MSRP. He did tell me months ago that future Sols would be sold above MSRP. Well, at least there isn't a black Sol listed. That would mean he was selling mine!
HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I tried for the 1st 1K and was told by Tom that they didn't get ANY 1st 1K cars. Now you say he has 2 for sale!
:cool:
Don't you just love dealers. Guess that's why they rate right up there with lawyers (or is that down there). Hey at least with a lawyer, you usually have one on your side trying to screw the other guy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
940 Posts
RichSol said:
Tom is my dealer too. ........ HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I tried for the 1st 1K and was told by Tom that they didn't get ANY 1st 1K cars. Now you say he has 2 for sale!
Now, you know why you didn't get a 1st 1k. He took as many as he could get. Look on the bright side, you paid MSRP. :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,729 Posts
...not yet I haven't

PubliusE said:
Now, you know why you didn't get a 1st 1k. He took as many as he could get. Look on the bright side, you paid MSRP. :devil:
That's just what he told me I would pay last June. Now he says he doesn't have an invoice yet, so no final figure has been quoted. I am crossing my fingers.

As far as getting a 1st K, I'm kinda glad I didn't now. So many of them have been recalled. They aren't even all delivered yet and the 1st allocation cars are going out already.
:cool:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top