1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
224 Posts
How old are the tires and what are you asking for the two? I could use 2 for the front. I'm in Denton, so about 35 min from Dallas.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How old are the tires and what are you asking for the two? I could use 2 for the front. I'm in Denton, so about 35 min from Dallas.
The tires only have about 15k miles on them, there is full 80% tread left on them. Great condition. You can visit me in my garage if you want to see them before buying them. Send me a PM for my address if you are still interested. For a fellow forum member, I could let them go for $100.00 each and local pickup free of charge. My ebay listing has them for $120 plus shipping.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I tried to pm, but received a message stating the user may not be able to receive private messages or has chosen not to.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to pm, but received a message stating the user may not be able to receive private messages or has chosen not to.
Sorry about that. I sent you a friend request. I think that is the only way i can PM you.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,471 Posts
Sorry about that. I sent you a friend request. I think that is the only way i can PM you.
You must have private messaging turned off. To change this:

Select "User CP" from the top menu bar.

Sidebar: Select Settings & Options
Select Edit Options
Select Messaging Notifications
Scroll down to Private Messaging
Check the box next to "Enable Private Messaging"

·
Registered
299 Posts
I see they've been relisted a couple of times but still for sale. Can you give me a price on both of them shipped to 37659 please?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts