Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not Mine.

Pontiac Solstice Dual Exhaust Fascia (Pics)

Sellers comments:

Pontiac Solstice dual exhaust rear fascia. Fits any model Pontiac Solstice 2006 - 2009. Finished in high gloss black or can be painted body color to match your car. Exhaust outlet placement same as factory dual exhaust. Use with factory dual exhaust for conversion of your single exhaust system outlet to dual exhaust. Also compatible with aftermarket dual exhaust such as Solo or Magnaflow that have dual exhaust outlet placement in the same placement as the factory set up. Brand new in the box, never been installed. $200.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Not Mine.

Pontiac Solstice Dual Exhaust Fascia (Pics)

Sellers comments:

Pontiac Solstice dual exhaust rear fascia. Fits any model Pontiac Solstice 2006 - 2009. Finished in high gloss black or can be painted body color to match your car. Exhaust outlet placement same as factory dual exhaust. Use with factory dual exhaust for conversion of your single exhaust system outlet to dual exhaust. Also compatible with aftermarket dual exhaust such as Solo or Magnaflow that have dual exhaust outlet placement in the same placement as the factory set up. Brand new in the box, never been installed. $200.
That looks like it could be on of Norm's Fiberglass creations. For an extra $50.00 he can add the cut out SOLSTICE logo to it. Look on his web site.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
That looks like it could be on of Norm's Fiberglass creations. For an extra $50.00 he can add the cut out SOLSTICE logo to it. Look on his web site.
Hello, No not mine, looks like RKs earlier one, where they had fitment problems. I've had a few customers who tried these in the beginning and had problems getting them to fit nicely even to taking the bumper off to get the tabs to fold over from the inside. I think you have a RK and you said it fit good, so who knows maybe they learned something by now. Im not slamming them, it takes a while to figure all this out. Thanks Norm

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
It is my add, I came across a factory rear fascia after I bought this last year and decided to use the factory unit. Unless you have a black car, it needs to be painted body color to look right.

RK sport if I remember correctly. I also have 4 factory polished aluminum wheels listed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts