Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned over 2000 miles on my Solstice this afternoon. Not bad for only owning the car for 16 days. My car is running better today than when I first picked it up at the dealer. For those of you who are still waiting, don't get too upset, the wait is well worth it. I still can't get over the attention the car gets. I had a guy see me getting gas today and pull in just to ask questions about the Sol. I suppose I should be thanking GM for my "15 minutes of Glory". :lol:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
I turned over 2000 miles on my Solstice this afternoon. Not bad for only owning the car for 16 days. My car is running better today than when I first picked it up at the dealer. For those of you who are still waiting, don't get too upset, the wait is well worth it. I still can't get over the attention the car gets. I had a guy see me getting gas today and pull in just to ask questions about the Sol. I suppose I should be thanking GM for my "15 minutes of Glory". :lol:
That's incredible! You'll be on your second solstice before most of us get ours since you will have worn the first one out! :jester:

I thought I was bad when I ran my VUE out of it's 3/36 warranty in just under a year! You'll have that deed done by spring! :lol:

·
5,600 Posts
A great vehicle is like that - you don't want to stop rolling. It has been a LONG time since I have driven a responsive car with that go-cart feel to it. I can't wait to have all the fun your having. Have you even stopped smiling yet?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Keep those miles rolling....

You can be in one of those....."I put 200,000 miles on my Toyota, I mean Solstice type commercials" :lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
You are ahead of me I only have 1270 miles on mine. Bet I have waxed mine more than you. I am up to 7 coats of Zaino.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts