Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a 2006 Solstice 2.4L and for that reason am new to this forum. I want to install a dual cat back exhaust, but can't decide whether to go with the Magnaflow, Solo, or the B&B (Billy Boat) systems. I do realize I will need the rear fascia and think I'll go with Norm's Fiberglass, unless someone can convince me otherwise. Also RK Sports has a complete system exhaust with the fascia, but their site did not indicate who made the exhaust, unless its their own design. I would greatly appreciate any information on this subject.

Thanks,
The Chucker

·
Registered
676 Posts
I didnt even know B&B made an exhaust for the sky/sol.. listed to some vids on YT and im not really a fan.

I will say that Solo has awesome customer support. Their exhaust are made with quality stainless that doesn't corrode and looks great even after years of thrashing through the crap on the roads here in ohio.

I am very happy i went with solo for my exhaust.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
:agree::agree::agree:

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
I have recently purchased a 2006 Solstice 2.4L and for that reason am new to this forum. I want to install a dual cat back exhaust, but can't decide whether to go with the Magnaflow, Solo, or the B&B (Billy Boat) systems. I do realize I will need the rear fascia and think I'll go with Norm's Fiberglass, unless someone can convince me otherwise. Also RK Sports has a complete system exhaust with the fascia, but their site did not indicate who made the exhaust, unless its their own design. I would greatly appreciate any information on this subject.

Thanks,
The Chucker
Going to agree with everyone that has posted so far and suggest Solo for the exhaust. There is a reason that the vast majority of the cars that come in the shop have them, they have a good sound, are built well and come with great customer service.

Also you can pickup a dual outlet rear valence from a GXP and put it on your car also if you want a more stock look. Otherwise, Norm's Fiberglass has several different versions for you to choose from.

Hope that helps,
Dave

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Solo all the way as far I'm concerned. You won't regret it. As Dave says, there's a reason most of us here have Solo systems.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To Everyone:

Thanks for the feedback. I guess its will be the Solo exhaust, can't argue with the this kind of experience. Again, thanks to all.

Chucker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts