Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gearing up to do a V8 swap, I no longer need the old tranny and motor. I was thinking $500 for the motor, $650 for the transmission? If your'e interested, let me know and i'll get you shipping quotes. Located in Austin, Tx.

Yes sorry this is my first post, I'm a long time lurker who finally got his hands on a Solstice!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,480 Posts
1. Welcome to the forum
2. Good luck with your sale
3. Pictures, we're going to need pictures of the conversion.
4. Location, it'll help your sale if you let everyone know where you are located. (Oops, missed that Austin, TX statement)
5. Anyway, again, welcome!

:dthumbs:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Welcome to the forum
2. Good luck with your sale
3. Pictures, we're going to need pictures of the conversion.
4. Location, it'll help your sale if you let everyone know where you are located. (Oops, missed that Austin, TX statement)
5. Anyway, again, welcome!

:dthumbs:
No problem! I'm hoping to remove the motor in the next few days. I will definitely get some pictures of the engine all cleaned up and on the pallets ready to be shipped.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Sounds like a bargain..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone interested? I'd like it gone in the next 2 weeks, I don't have a permanent place to store the parts.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have a standard rear end out of the same vehicle, the left side axle was pulled out and I have a brand new replacement. Decided to upgrade to the CTS-V LSD.

Make me an offer and include shipping address.

Motor/tranny are still in the vehicle but as soon there is a buyer, the entire drivetrain will be removed and put on pallets

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm desperate, surely someone needs a nice little 2.4L and tranny! OBO, will deliver, will work with price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts