Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! First time poster but a Solstice owner since 2006. Glad I found this forum of like minded individuals.

A friend who works as a salesman at a local Cadillac dealership (they formerly sold Pontiacs too) gave me an original 2006 six panel Solstice wall display that was exhibited in the dealership. It is in very good condition and includes the wall mount brackets. I have no where to put it (about 72"x78" assembled). I'd like to give it a home with a true collector. Any idea what this would be worth?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!:thumbs:

Would love to see pictures of the display... :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I can post pics. Give me a chance to assemble it and photograph. It may be a couple of days because of my work schedule.

Bob

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,478 Posts
Assuming that Bobster is talking about the same 6 panel display that I got from my dealer, here is what the 6 panel display looks like, assembled in my garage, with the real Solstice parked in front of it.

Pictures were dated 8/29/2006.

Attachments

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,478 Posts
Assuming that Bobster is talking about the same 6 panel display that I got from my dealer, here is what the 6 panel display looks like, assembled in my garage, without the real Solstice parked in front of it.

Pictures were dated 8/29/2006.

Attachments

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,478 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bobster2006, and no, I don't have any idea what that display is worth, mine has the hardware with it for a free standing display.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts