Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sadly I’m selling my 2006 Deep Blue Solstice. I bought it new in 2006 and would be keeping it still but I just bought a 2021 C8 Corvette so it’s time to let someone else enjoy it.

It has 34,600 miles and is immaculate for a 16 year old car. It’s been kept in the garage always, waxed twice a year and had an oil change yearly regardless of miles. It has the Vector ECM reflash/tune but if someone would like an original stock ECM that could be arranged. The tires only have a few thousand miles on them. The top is in excellent shape. You can see all the upgrades in my Sig. I’ll include a pic but if you’re interested I’ll be happy to send as many as you’d like. Selling price $12,500.

I’m in Shelby NC about 45 mins west of Charlotte.
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Automotive parking light Car Grille Hood Vehicle

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sadly I’m selling my 2006 Deep Blue Solstice. I bought it new in 2006 and would be keeping it still but I just bought a 2021 C8 Corvette so it’s time to let someone else enjoy it.

It has 34,600 miles and is immaculate for a 16 year old car. It’s been kept in the garage always, waxed twice a year and had an oil change yearly regardless of miles. It has the Vector ECM reflash/tune but if someone would like an original stock ECM that could be arranged. The tires only have a few thousand miles on them. The top is in excellent shape. You can see all the upgrades in my Sig. I’ll include a pic but if you’re interested I’ll be happy to send as many as you’d like. Selling price $12,500.

I’m in Shelby NC about 45 mins west of Charlotte.
View attachment 121685
View attachment 121683
love the deep grilles on the front.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And from a very senior forum member too.
Nice car!
Yeah, I was one of the OG Solstice folks who sat here excitedly talking to each other while we were waiting for our cars. I found amazing upgrades, learned how to make repairs and made some good friends on this forum. I’ve loved my Solstice and always had the same smile on my face every time I drove it.

I just couldn’t pass up the new Corvette. I had a ‘69 convertible out in Los Angeles that I wish I never sold but haven’t been a fan of the vette style for many years. However the C8 is a whole new animal and I had to have one. So the more I saw my Solstice sitting idle I realized it needed to move on to someone who would hopefully love it as much as I have.

I’ve received so much from this forum and the members over the years and I will continue to check in and see what’s happening with the community of people who own and love these beautiful cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts