Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just signed up to the forum because I am trying to sell my 2006 Pontiac Solstice and I would like to see it go to a good home. It is a long story of why I am selling the car (it involves buying an early 1920s Peerless automobile). Anyway, I am selling the car and wanted to make the community aware of it. So here are the details...

2006 Pontiac Solstice. Envious green. Black leather interior. 2.4L engine with 5-speed manual transmission. Manual windows, locks, and top. Car has 65,xxx miles on it. I am the third owner. The car is still in its original condition with the normal wear of 65,xxx miles. It has minor dings and scratches, but overall is in very good condition. It does need new tires, I was planning on putting them on when I got it out next season. I have used the car as a nice weather driver while I have had it. I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area, so I am putting it away for the winter if no one buys it soon. Now, to the business end of things, I am asking $6500 for the car. Please let me know if you have any questions, and please let me know if you are interested in the car. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! Good luck with the sale the price seems to be in the ballpark the only issue is winter is upon us even though it's been pretty mild so far. It's kind of tough selling a car like the Solstice around here now you might want to put it away and sell it in the spring when the market is better . Just wondering what part of town your in ? I'm located near Medina and I've seen an Envious w black top running around Parma the only other one besides mine that I have seen locally .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts