Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I am selling my SALVAGE TITLED 2006 sly grey Pontiac Solstice 5 speed. It has 105,XXX highway miles on it. I am the second owner, I purchased this car with 1800 miles on it and fully repaired it with OEM parts. Aftermarket parts include solo catback exhaust, k&n typhoon intake, B&G lowering springs, and 18x8 Enkie Performance M52 Black rims wrapped in Falcon Azenis 615K’s with 6k miles on them, Stock rims with Cooper RS3A all seasons with 10K on them, RP1 performance slotted rotors and brake pads. The center arm rest has a crack in it, the hood is starting to oxidize, a few dings here and there.

I am located in Fresno, CA and I am willing to ship at buyers expense, If shipping I would prefer that the buyer arrange the shipping as well and I will do my best to assist. The car is also for sale locally.

Looking to get 6k Which is priced considerably lower than KBB “poor quality” there is some wiggle room.

I should mention that they only stock part that I have left is the stock springs. Also CA smog test just passed 3 months ago...

Please text me for pictures at five five nine three one three three four six zero

addendum. Please ignore my signature stating Remote Start. This car did at one point have a function aftermarket alarm system with after market power door locks and Remote Start. However this system is no longer functioning.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Please PM me asap with vin. I'll be texting you in the am.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have PM'd you.

Note to others I have many pictures available. Just request them from me if you would like to see them or any specific area of the car.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Drop $5,000. I just received my new car… need to find this one a new home soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts