Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LUVnSOL said:
Some one has way too much time on their hands but it is awsome---great job----:) :) :) :)
MEMSOL said:
That is Great work will print it up as soon as posible
Yeah I do, but this is what I do for a living so it's no big deal. Glad you like it! :)

·
Premium Member
10,345 Posts
Thanks for the calendar, great job.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Dangit!!!! i am blocked from that link with the work computer. Can you put it on putfile?

Nevermind....futznaround helped me out.

The calendar is gorgeous!!!!! You should print real versions and sell them. I will buy bundles for the dealership.

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Very nice! It's now gracing my office :thumbs:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the calendar. Fantastic job, appreciate the offer, being printed right now.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thanks Futznaround. I hate my limited internet. So frustrating at times!!!!:brentil:

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
Excellent job! Hope you make a boat load of money off of it cause I think it is that good :D

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm glad everyone likes it...just a little something I threw together. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts

You can use my avatar for December :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
brian carpenter said:
You can use my avatar for December :lol: :cool:
Yours was a contender for December, but I went with this picture because of the colors.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
MODS!!! Here is a golden opportunity for you! The members of your site have provided some incredible pictures for us to see. Now is your chance to market this and make some money to keep the site running. I'm not implying that you guys are here to make a profit, but it does cost money to keep this site up and running. Selling calendars like this could help defray this cost.

More ideas... how about t-shirts? Since you can't use pontiac or solstice in the shirts due to copywrite... you could use many of the ideas that were on the liscense plate customization links. For instance, shirts that say:

Sol Man
Sol What
Sol E2D
Solitud
SolSrch
etc.

Of course, I want royalties for this ingenious idea... jk.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
We've discussed these ideas before, and we've been defering doing the Cafe Press thing for now. We've had many other things and the holidays to deal with, so we might be looking into it again soon.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Thanks

Thanks..... Got it in my office.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts