-Completely loaded
-Sly gray exterior
-Gray leather interior with red stitching
-5 speed manual trans
-Onstar, XM radio, Monsoon stereo, 6 CD in dash changer
-A/C
-Chrome wheels with original tires.
MODS:
-Shorty antenna from an Opel GT, which looks much better than stock and did not degrade reception.
-Car is currently on 18x9 black O.Z. Ultraleggeras (1 inch wider than stock). They do not rub even at full lock and I love the way they make the car look meaner and offer more grip. 275/40/18 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires on all four corners.
-GMPP Stage 2 tune. 290 hp/340 lb ft of torque. This was well worth the $600 I paid for it as it really woke up the car from its stock 260hp/260 lb ft ratings!
DETAILS:
I bought this car new in Georgia (John Bailey Pontiac) and drove it to and from work for four years, running a lot of miles on the freeway. That’s why the car has 97,000 miles. It has light wear for the miles. As evidence that most miles were on the freeway, it still has the original brake pads and rotors (I have new Hawk HPS pads and new front rotors in the box ready to be installed). It was maintained only at GM dealers with Mobil 1 oil. Though the car is now near Grand Rapids, Michigan, it has never been in the snow and salt. Despite my screen name, this car has never been on a racetrack. No accidents ever and clean title in hand.
Selling because I need more seats.

$14,500 including both sets of wheels and the brakes. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you decide to sell the OZ wheels separately PM me please. I already have a set of silver ones but I am looking for a set of black

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry for the delayed response. I didn't check back to this site...expected emails telling me people had replied. I've been struggling to make a decision about this car but now I think I'm going to keep it. I think I will thank myself some day.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I've decided to put the car back up for sale because I don't drive it. Looking for a 4 seat fun car like a G8 GXP or CTS-V.

Has 97,990 miles on it. Car is exactly the same as in the pics from last Summer.

email: tomfeller21 AT hotmail.com

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$13500 with both sets of wheels and the box of brakes

You interested?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, I want to keep the originals with the car.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took it out for a cruise over the weekend...forgot how much fun it is and how it still gets looks! Almost makes me want to keep it. It's crossed over 98k miles now...still for sale!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price Drop: $12900

Help me out, I want to buy something else!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the bump Gerry :)

The chromies come with a really nice Sly GXP!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump - lots of Craigslist folks wanting to trade me, but no buyers.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Did this sell?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No it did not

1 - 20 of 21 Posts