Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
I hated to sell it, but needed funds for home remodel.

This is one of the quickest everyday driver Solstice GXPs' on the road. Just had custom gauges on driver side pillar professionally installed, and the custom lighted WindRestricter is really cool.

Second owner- Mileage 88,500. Body and paint in great shape (no dings). All of the upgrades listed below have been done in the last two years. You will not be disappointed seeing and driving! Super fun in Spring, Summer and Fall. AC ice cold. With custom tune, the transmission is super smooth. Drives better than New.

FACTORY GXP FEATURES:
Dual-scroll Turbocharger, Stabiltrack traction control, Limited-slip differential, Anti-lock brakes, Cruise Control, Leather wrapped steering wheel, rear window defroster.

FACTORY OPTIONS:
Premium Leather Seats, Air Conditioning, 5 Speed Automatic, Wheels 18 Chrome, Upgraded stereo system, High performance Moon speakers, Rear Spoiler, SXM Radio, Premium Acoustic Headliner, Sport Metallic pedals

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES:
Magnaflow 16645 Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System,
DDM Venom Brace,
DDM 1/2 Backbone Performance Brace,
Charge pipes - RPM,
High Flow Catalytic Converter Down Pipe - RPM,
Stage 2 ECM Tune - RPM

INTERIOR UPGRADES:
DDM Center Console with cup holders,
WindRestrictor Clear Etched Red with power supply & dimmer,
Lloyd's Ultimat GXP embroidered front mats,
Custom Drivers side pillar gauge pod (DDM Pillar Gauge pod, SpeedHut, WaterTemp Gauge, SpeedHut Boost Gauge)

LIGHTING:
Rear LED brake light pulse kit,
HID headlight conversion,
Fog Light LED, Sidemarker LEDs Amber, Trunk light, Overhead LED lights

Also listed on AutoTrader with more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tell your friends to say they saw the ad on the Solstice Forum, and price will be $10k.

I had wanted those gauges for over a year, and was great the way Speedhut lets you customize.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I see 2 issues with it 1 it's not a cool sliver car and 2 it's not mine....good luck!!!!( I used to have a black 4 door HP big block 3500 dueley,I love black, but dont ever see me in another black car.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts