Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some hail damage on my Mysterious Black hood,did not like the idea of having the PDR guy repair it so I purchased a new hood from GM. PDR guy said it would cost $325.00 to repair hail damage.I have my guy setting the hood aside ,don't really want to see it get scrapped.Other than the hail and a few small stone chips hood is in good shape. :willy:

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
Where are you again? May be interested in a spare black hood...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rochester,New York I live in a small town called Clarkson not far from Brockport Community College if any of that helps.I have already ordered my replacement hood and probably won't have a place to store the take off so I would rather not send it to the scrap yard.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe I am just across the large puddle as we call Lake Ontario.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Erm, I'm on the west coast. A little more than "across the lake". For some reason I thought you might be in SoCal

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry ,thought you were from Canada.Part that really sucks is that I just got back from Texas ,Dallas Fort Worth Area.Not sure what it is worth ,you can see what the shipping would be ,may not be worth the hassle on your part.Thanks

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Sorry ,thought you were from Canada.Part that really sucks is that I just got back from Texas ,Dallas Fort Worth Area.Not sure what it is worth ,you can see what the shipping would be ,may not be worth the hassle on your part.Thanks
I am from Canada (though currently live in Seattle). Canada is wider than the US. Vancouver (where I'm from) is a 2-3 hour drive from Seattle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts