Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original owner, selling my 07 GXP, automatic. It has the GM stage II tune which kicks it up to 290 hp and 325 ft/lbs. Has been rated at 0-60 in 4.8 seconds by some reviewers of the tune.

Convertible- top and car in excellent shape. Kept in the garage.
Loaded w/air, premium Infinity stereo w/subwoofer. leather upholstery w/red stitching, driver pwr seat, chrome wheels, cd player, XM and Onstar ready.

25000 miles+ (about 100 miles over that at this writing).
Extended power train warranty is still in effect until Feb 2017 or 48000 miles.

All known recalls have been done (including new ignition keys). Smog passed a couple months ago.

Includes the 2 volume shop manual, owners manual, window sticker. All maintenance records are on file at Tom Bell Chevrolet in Redlands, California. (In fact, I still go to the same service writer who worked for the Pontiac dealer, where I bought the car. They transferred all the records over.)

$15,000 cash to local buyer.

Reason for selling: I love this little roadster and have babied it all these years, but in a moment of weakness I bought a new Mustang GT convertible. Since I also have a Jeep Wrangler, I need to make room.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
moved to car lot

Ok, it is still for sale, but I have moved it to Play Toys in Redlands, CA. If anyone is interested they will have to contact them (see their website).

They have some beautiful classic cars there. If I hadn't just bought my new Mustang, I would be tempted to do a trade.

But they seem to love cars, and I believe they will take good care of it, until it is sold. They were very pleased with the condition, and I was proud of my GXP. I think seeing a car is the only real way to sell it properly.

I will refer the new owner to this site, if I get a chance. It has been a wealth of information, adding immensely to my enjoyment of a great roadster.

Driving over to the lot was a bittersweet experience, as I am sure some of you can relate to.

When I see you guys on the road, I will continue to smile.

:cool:
RichSol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts