really fun car to drive i just nned to make it louder lol

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
i just bought a 2007 GXP
43xxx miles
black

really fun car to drive i just nned to make it louder lol
Welcome to the forum and enjoy that new permagrin! For a louder exhaust, check out Solo Performance, one of our forum supporting vendors.

:yay:

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Congratulations rc! It is a lot of fun. Oh, and making it louder isn't too difficult. ; )

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
rcf - I have a base also. Haven't done the tune yet so I can't speak from experience, but what I've read many owners like it because the throttle is a little "snappier" as the biggest change is the nanny controls are off it. Doesn't really gain more than a couple horsepower.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
I did the base trifecta tune. WOW. I spent to have it dyno tested and put down 280HP/340ft-lbs torque at the rear wheels!
The OP was a base (N/A) - the GXP does benefit immensely (from what I've read) from the tune. The 2.4 liter base not so much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea ive been kinda reading different post and think im going to get it im not looking to go crazy just want a little more pep from the stock

·
Registered
272 Posts
The OP was a base (N/A) - the GXP does benefit immensely (from what I've read) from the tune. The 2.4 liter base not so much.
the OP has a 2007 GXP, he stated the "base" trifecta tune which i would say hes talking about the trifecta tune without the data logging "budget tune". many have tried the tune on here and say its basically on par with the trifecta full tune.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
the OP has a 2007 GXP, he stated the "base" trifecta tune which i would say hes talking about the trifecta tune without the data logging "budget tune". many have tried the tune on here and say its basically on par with the trifecta full tune.
D'oh! Indeed it was. CW=Dumba$$. :leaving:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes i was talking about the budget tune sorry about the confusion
what is the best way to get one?? off of their website i assume

1 - 15 of 15 Posts