Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Very rare and nicest 2007 Pontiac Solstice Convertible in Florida. Garage Kept its entire life. Covered when outside. Premium, Preferred, & Convenience Packages, Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes,18" Chrome Wheels, Monsoon Audio System with 6-Disc CD & XM Radio, Rear Spoiler, Limited Slip Differential, Premium Acoustic Headliner, Sport Metallic Pedals, Pontiac Floor Mats, Air Conditioning, OnStar System -see pic of Sticker. The sides of the car are protected with 3M PPF film. Everything is in perfect condition and works like new. Customized with GM Certified Leather Center Console and Door Cards. Take notice of the ebony leather with white stitching on both doors and the center console. Bosch Wipers were recent. Only Mobil 1 Synetic has been in the engine. Mobile Bluetooth thru AUX Adapter!!!Has the Monsoon Audio System with factory subwoofer and 6 cd changer. Sounds absolutely awesome. Absolutely stunning & super attractive Pontiac Solstice Convertible! Not one dent or scratch. Drives & looks showroom new with super low 19k miles!!! Real fun and a pleasure to drive!!! Five-speed manual transmission is a short-shift race-designed shifter. Sport Steering Wheel with all control buttons, ICE COLD air conditioning. Manual Convertible Top that is EXTREMELY easy and fast to put down and up. RARE Chrome Door sills added after purchase. Original parts changed to customize will be included. Have extra shift boot. NEW Solstice Shirts, Jackets, and Hats will be included along with other EXTRAS. An absolutely gorgeous looking PONTIAC SOLSTICE in Silver Metallic exterior color and Black leather interior. This vehicle is a Two owner vehicle! The mileage represented is the actual mileage. Smells new and was NEVER smoked in. The included custom seat covers have been on the car since new. It has been stored. in a garage since new. Bought with 1300 miles and was stored in a garage in Texas when bought. The engine is mechanically PERFECT and has been maintained only by Pontiac and Chevy dealers. EVERYTHING in this car has been maintained to the highest standard and everything works and appears as new. PRICED TO SELL FAST!!! OPEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFERS. Deposit must be wired, and ONLY Certified BANK Checks are accepted. No company or personal checks!! For more pictures, text or call me and we will provide any that you want. We have a bunch of extras including NEW Solstice t-shirts, a racing jacket, original Front Bra to protect the front end, original window sticker. Upgraded Chrome Sills, wheel locks, and other extras. I originally priced it at $19,000...lowered it to $16,000. This car is well worth between $16 & 17k. If someone offers me $15,000 I will take it.

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts