Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is in storage and unavailable to show till April 1, 2020.

I have a beautiful 2007 red GXP I am putting up for sale. I am the original owner, car has 89,000 miles on it. It is fully loaded, everything in full working order, no accidents. Car is our fun 3rd car, has always been garaged, stored in winter in a temperature and humidity controlled facility.

Car has solo exhaust, custom lighted windscreen, custom padded armrest, and elbow pads for the doors. Comes with original sticker, 2007 GXP marketing materials and custom fitted cover.

VERY difficult decision to sell it. We have moved downtown, and just don't drive it - less than 1000 miles the past 2+ years. The car is meant to be driven and enjoyed, not garaged most of the time.

I am located in Cincinnati. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a beautiful 2007 red GXP I am putting up for sale. I am the original owner, car has 89,000 miles on it. It is fully loaded, everything in full working order, no accidents. Car is our fun 3rd car, has always been garaged, stored in winter in a temperature and humidity controlled facility.

Car has solo exhaust, custom lighted windscreen, custom padded armrest, and elbow pads for the doors. Comes with original sticker, 2007 GXP marketing materials and custom fitted cover.

VERY difficult decision to sell it. We have moved downtown, and just don't drive it - less than 1000 miles the past 2+ years. The car is meant to be driven and enjoyed, not garaged most of the time.

If it is still available I love it! I am right down road in Nashville, TN. My number is SIX-1-F!ve-668-O7-NINE-6

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts