Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am putting my car up for sale as I am trying to get a car with a backseat. I have 8 nieces and nephews so it would be nice to not worry about how I am going to take them places.

I have had the car for a little over a year now. I bought the car with 34,000 miles and it now has a little less than 59,000 miles. I hit a curb when I was going to pull into my driveway the one day when the weather was not so great. Ice makes for interesting times and it was unfortunate. The bumper and all the brackets were replaced and the intercooler was replaced as well. No damage was done to the frame and I can provide the repair documents as well.

Since the car was a daily driver (25 miles to work and back (total 50 miles)) the miles have been on the highway. There are some knicks and what not from all of the beautiful cars that love dropping things on the highway but nothing major. I have attached the craigslist posting since for your viewing.

I am selling the car for $14K firm since it is what I owe on the car. I purchased the vehicle last year and paid $17,800 for it.

Pontiac Solstice GXP

Car is automatic

DDM oil catch can - Just installed 8-13-2014
DDM Intercooler pipes - Installed 10-2013
K&N air intake
Solo Performance High Flow Cat
Solo Performance Race Street Exhaust - Installed 2-2014
Eibach Lowering Springs
MRR 19x8.5
Nitto Invo 240x50x19 tires - 7K miles on them
GMPP Tune & 3 Bar Map Sensors
Stop Tech rotors Front - Installed @ 45K Miles
Hawk Performance Front Pads - Installed @ 45K Miles
Coolant was flushed @ 45K Miles
Brake Fluid flushed @ 45K Miles
Oil has been changed every 3-5K Miles (K&N oil filters used)

Air conditioning has been fixed - The connector leading to the compressor was bad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts