Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
27,000 miles, original tires, car has manual tranny and console sole bra for stowing wallet, cell, etc. Everything works as it should, no problems. I am second owner, always adult owned and operated. Synthetic every 3K. Car has been a garage queen its entire life. A real head turner and fun to drive. Asking $22,000. Can email photos. [email protected].

·
Registered
398 Posts
It doesn't have a spare.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
ha ha, I was wondering about that too. I didn't know they had 17's. maybe the set came with one. and synthetic every 3k? I think we went over that a couple weeks ago too. Oh well, be sure and post some photo's when you can. 22 is kinda high. I bought mine this year with 31k miles and it was loaded with all options and I got the GM extended warranty for 17,100.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HI DaveOC. I am in North Carolina, it's a southern car so no exposure to salt, etc. The color is metallic grey with black top and interior. I will be happy to email photos.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Just an FYI, I'd post it on craigslist too. it's free and a lot of people check there first. I bought and sold my vette on it as well as a bunch of stuff and have never had one problem. good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.