Selling my 08 Brazen GXP, 86K miles, garage kept
5 spd manual
ZOK clubsport suspension pack
GMPP Stage 2 turbo kit
GMPP CAI
Stoptech stainless brake lines, slotted rotors and street performance pads
limited slip diff (premium pack)
Koni sport shocks
Full Leather (red contrast stitching on seats)
JPM shifter and Boot
JPM leather visor covers
IPOD Pal
MGP caliper covers
Full Ceramic window tint
Full vehicle clear protection wrap (every vertical surface from door down, mirrors, hood, and rear (except for the trunk lid)
Piano gloss black windshield surround and back deck (stock silver)
Paint matched lens covers
Paint matched mudguards
Asking $12,500 OBO
Located in Maryland

Currently on 17x7.5 Sport Edition SE-17 Anthracite wheels with 225/55R-17 Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3s, stock 18s will come with (currently no tires on the 18s)
Also have a Coverking cover, lift pucks, and more accessories that I will include at no cost.

See less See more
#2 ·
very nice. Good price as well. Wish I had the $$$ and could talk the wife into another Kappa.

#6 ·
You asking price is one hell of a deal for the car alone. The add in the mods on top of that you are just about giving the thing away. You are asking 5,000 less then what I would sell it for. Someone will scoop it up quickly for sure.

#11 ·
@SRT-4

Take a look at this.

I do know there are lower priced ones that can be had. one of the things you have to remember is that a dealership put a price on a car based on it's condition. Lower priced ones are not going to be in as good a condition as a higher priced one. Yours appears to be in excellent condition for it's age/mileage. top 1%. Then you have a list of tasteful modifications to the vehicle on top of that. There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to get 15,000 - 16,000 for the car.

#18 ·
The color looks like Orange?
Do you have any more pix predominantly of the interior?
Carfax report. How long have you owned the car. Any mods you made.
Try using ...samjudi@gmail.com. may be quicker contact if that does not violate any rules.
Thx.
The color is Brazen Orange, paint code is Exterior color (28U) Brazen (Inferno Orange Metallic). It's more red in shadow, orange in sunlight. All mods are listed in the initial post. I am the original owner, bought it May of 2008

#30 ·
Priced for what the seller wants to get out of it. Not necessarily what a buyer or the market will bear. I agree that condition and mileage make a huge difference in what it's worth. It's only worth what the buyer and seller agree it's worth. Just my opinion but, Spring time is the time to sell a convertible, motorcycle, boat or other out side toys. Possible exception would be snowmobiles. ;)

Rams

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.