-Convertible top (black)
-Brazen exterior (orange)
-Power windows / locks
-Manual transmission
-Leather
-18” polished aluminum wheels
-Air conditioning
-Rear spoiler
-Stage kit II (290 [email protected] rpm \ 340 [email protected] rpm)
-Cruise Control
-Garage kept
-Single owner
-Includes custom car cover and battery tender

$25,000 OBO

·
Premium Member
17,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Very nice sounding car

Any pictures?

and where is the car located in case a prospective buyer might wish to view the car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can see pictures at this link:

2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Low Miles, Garage Kept, Single Owner

Located in Sterling Heights, MI

-5116 miles
-Ebony interior with gray accent stitching
-Convertible top (black)
-Brazen exterior (orange)
-Power windows / locks
-Manual transmission
-Leather
-18” polished aluminum wheels
-Air conditioning
-Rear spoiler
-Stage kit II (290 [email protected] rpm \ 340 [email protected] rpm)
-Cruise Control
-Garage kept
-Single owner
-Includes custom car cover and battery tender

$25,000 OBO

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Since you are not a paying member you cannot have pictures that way.
The way you have it now is the only way for you as a member.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I wish you luck with the sale. I'm also trying to sell mine, virtually the same car except for some mods, and have had zero interest yet.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
IDK. For only 5k miles, that may be a good starting point. Something like what a dealer would charge retail. You can always go down, but never up.

Yogi

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
For whatever it's worth my 2 cents : From some comments made some members feel this car is seriously overpriced maybe but on the other hand if the seller finds a buyer at that price what does that mean for the rest of us ? I have seen cars go at auction that were literally given away for the amount of work that appeared to be put into them on the other hand have seen cars go for stupid money because someone wanted that particular car .Bottom line is a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it at the time of sale and I for one would like to know what this one ends up going for ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank Yogi & KappaKadet!

Like you said, you can only go down not up so I had to start somewhere. I will also try autotrader.

·
Registered
447 Posts
For whatever it's worth my 2 cents : From some comments made some members feel this car is seriously overpriced maybe but on the other hand if the seller finds a buyer at that price what does that mean for the rest of us ? I have seen cars go at auction that were literally given away for the amount of work that appeared to be put into them on the other hand have seen cars go for stupid money because someone wanted that particular car .Bottom line is a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it at the time of sale and I for one would like to know what this one ends up going for ?
I couldn't agree more. If anyone wants one of these cars in the future, there's going to be a time between collectability and resale hit where you can get them for pennies. It's a shame, but it's definitely a buyer's market on the kappa platform right now.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
When I said that "$25K is a good starting point", I didn't mean that the seller could sell it for that price. $25K is just a starting point to begin negotiations. That's how dealers work. Throw out a ridiculous figure to start, the buyer says no, you knock a few grand off, go back and forth until you make a deal. The higher you start out, the higher your selling price will be.

Yogi

·
Registered
447 Posts
I got $11.5k for mine on trade in...It had 32k miles, same color, 2008 model year. Exceptionally clean. I'm not trying to be confrontational or contradictory, but the only way you are getting that much as a trade in value is if you are way overpaying on the car that you are buying. Also, check out auto trader for what dealers are asking for clean examples like this one. In my area, my car would fetch maybe $15k from a dealer...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts