Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished wrapping my car in a gloss white. It was yellow before. I think it looks awesome. but, you be the judge. i still have to tint the windows and smoke the head and tail lights. that's happening the first week of march. more pics to follow.
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks nice but sad to see a mean gxp go :(

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Oh man, I am so smelling Cannonball Run..................

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Looks good. I will like to see in the doors.

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
very interesting.

how do you handle the door jams, and water fall ?

What about inside the hood ?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Certainly looks good, at least at first glance.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the responses, the wrap cost me $1,582. it is a gloss white, but you can do an image or designs at no extra cost it all prints the same, at least that's what the place that did mine said(Wraps and Signs by Trim It | Auto, Car, Van and Vehicle Wraps n Signs for Kalamazoo and Battle Creek). I love it because i get bored easily and will want to change the color out in a few years. and believe me if you wrap your car keep in mind that it is meant for to be seen with the doors shut and hood down. if your a very picky person i would say a pro paint job is for you. as you will be able to see the base color show in different creases. so here are a few pics for all of you that are on the fence. oh the inside pic of the middle piece between the seats i had to make sure they did it.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I wonder if they can color match. I would like to try it on my front bumper to cover all the rock chips. I wonder how it would hold up up to chips and how much it would cost.

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
and no waxing !

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Doesn't it scratch easily? I know I have back vinyl stripes and they are all scratched up from washing the car....

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its not supposed to scratch and your only supposed to hand wash it and yes no waxing.

·
Registered
431 Posts
That looks awesome.

I'm really thinking about doing a yellow wrap for my cool GXP. I really should have bought mean to begin with.
For that price, that's on my Christmas list now.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm curious why you didn't do the window pillar though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts