Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale is my 08's sol soft top. It's currently still on the car, and won't be taken off until it is sold. Car is sitting pretty in the garage, so no worries about the FL weather. glass has no cracks in it, and the sticker will be removed before sale. Latch works fine, and there are no leaks. forgot the take a picture of the inside, but we all know what that looks like. if a must, i will post a picture of that as well.

Price is 450 obo. You pay for shipping.

I'm located in Land O lakes FL. Like i said OBO worst thing i can say is no.

004 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

003 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

002 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

001 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

008 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

007 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

006 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

005 by sandersalex90, on Flickr

·
Registered
345 Posts
Pm sent... I'm interested

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
There was never a gray top for our cars. Black and tan were the only colors, if it's a little gray it likely needs a good cleaning and conditioning.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was never a gray top for our cars. Black and tan were the only colors, if it's a little gray it likely needs a good cleaning and conditioning.
thank you for clearing that up, i think it has to do light in the garage. Pm's have been replied as well

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
update top is up for grabs it looks like i will be in the kentucky area in early november, so if any of you are over there and want this let me know. like stated above tops need a good cleaning, but everything else works, and it tight. no leaks what so ever. top is on the car, as i would drive the car up north.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I do not need it. But that is a great deal.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
609 Posts
I thought the Solstice and Sky tops were different part numbers and were not interchangeable.?

Nevermind. I found out that they are the same.

·
Registered
609 Posts
So are you selling the entire top? Fabric, hinge assembly, frame, etc? Or just the fabric top itself?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So are you selling the entire top? Fabric, hinge assembly, frame, etc? Or just the fabric top itself?
everything :). I am in the process of getting a yet another hardtop, so i don't have use for the soft top. I also have a bikini top for the car once the cage goes in. This is the entire assembly. I'll be driving to KY soon, so if you are up north for a little more $$$ i can drive this to your home, ( or you can meet me in KY ) and you take it off my car and it's yours! BAM :cool:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Just sent you a PM....:thumbs:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
as of right now i have a potential buyer. If they don't work out i will contact you in order of Pm's. Freaky tiki you are 1st if this one does not go through.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts