·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks
Just joined
i inherited a 2009 Solstice Coupe recently w/ 10k miles
my family and i will not be keeping
i have no idea how to go about getting this in front of people who would be interested
im fully aware that this is somewhat of a rare car
any help or suggestions would be great

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh man, that's a real shame; such a great vehicle.
This is definitely one place to post it. I would also recommend carsandbids.com if you want more discerning people to see it.
There also always Autotrader and the like.
May I ask what part of the country you're in? I hope you didn't inherit it under unfortunate circumstances :-/
Photos would be great as well :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man, that's a real shame; such a great vehicle.
This is definitely one place to post it. I would also recommend carsandbids.com if you want more discerning people to see it.
There also always Autotrader and the like.
May I ask what part of the country you're in? I hope you didn't inherit it under unfortunate circumstances :-/
Photos would be great as well :)
Thanks so much for the info
Will absolutely look into that site... I unfortunately did inherit through a passing
Just have nowhere to keep it

It's a non GXP as well... 10k miles, meticulously maintained

Hope to get as many eyes on it as possible
Plan to take many more pics this weekend
Thanks again for the reply

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
stick or automatic ?

what are last 6 digits of the VIN ?

where is the located? NY ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there
It's a manual transmission
I can get the last 4 of vin later today
We're in upstate/western NY, just outside of Rochester (between Buffalo and Syracuse)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for asking
That's what I'm trying to narrow down, and was hoping for the community to help with

I've seen prices over the past few years on various iterations of the Solstice Coupe all over the board, but none that are super comparable to what this is: Coupe, non-GXP, manual transmission, very low mileage, and in this Deep Blue color...
There was a non-GXP listed that I saw with ~25K miles, an Automatic transmission, in a far more common color for $25k... So maybe that's where I'm leaning towards... Who knows maybe the Auto tranny is more rare 😂... but as with anything...something is only worth,what someone else is willing to pay... Would appreciate any feedback if you have any
Thanks in advance

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,479 Posts
For what it is worth, as I remember the numbers, the manual transmission is much rarer that the auto.

EDIT (Checked my listings):
GXP Auto = 562
GXP Man = 288
NA Auto = 339
NA Man = 76

:dunno:

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
$25K. GXP it would push 30.

Reactions: doc2433

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds a bit like the story behind mine. Only 3,700 miles on it when I picked it up last summer. A collector passed away and left it to a friend who could use the money...so he sold it to me. GXP Manual Coupe number 000017. If you have any reason to hang on to it, know it’s a fantastic car and gets second and third looks from just about everyone. There seem to be a lot of low mileage coupes out there but yes, the manual transmission does increase the value. They’re tricky to price with so few comparable sales per year, and demand can be seasonal regionally. Good luck and I hope it finds a great home!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts