Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm finally doing it. I've decided to sell my 2009 Sly GXP coupe (#726), manual transmission. It has just over 3300 miles on it and has always been kept in the garage. Most of the mileage was put in in the first two years. Here's the rundown:

• GMPP Stage II turbo
  • GMPP cold air intake
  • Z0K suspension package
  • Soft top (never been out of the box)
  • soft top storage
  • extra set of floor mats
I have all of the original parts, including the FE3 suspension, so if the new owner wants to put it back to original, that is easily done.

I'm asking $29,500 for all of the above but I'll consider reasonable offers with an emphasis on reasonable. I'll try to get some pictures taken of it today so you can PM if you're interested!

The car is located in the Dallas, TX, area.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I just sold my Coupe! :D

I hope you find a buyer as quick as I did. :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just saw that. Congrats!

BTW - I think my coupe is the 3rd one in your avatar. That's from the Cars and Coffee in Dallas, right?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I just saw that. Congrats!

BTW - I think my coupe is the 3rd one in your avatar. That's from the Cars and Coffee in Dallas, right?
Thanks!

My new Corvette just moved to order broadcast (3400) yesterday. It will be going down the production line any day now. :D

Yes that was the Dallas Cars and Coffee when we got 7 Coupe's together beating the California guys 6 record. ;) That was a fun time!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Post pictures if you can, that always helps spark interest. Plus I just enjoy looking at photos of coupes! :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I know, I know. I should have done from the start. Here are a few pictures that I took a week ago or so. I don't have a ton of them but I can take some more if necessary.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I must say that is a stunning colour.... ;)

·
Super Moderator
16,269 Posts
I must say that is a stunning colour.... ;)
Color? LOL

That is not a color. RED is a color!

Do not get me wrong, I love the way the car appears, but there is color and COLOR

Attachments

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Color? LOL

That is not a color. RED is a color!

Do not get me wrong, I love the way the car appears, but there is color and COLOR
Grey is a stealth colour!

The cars painted that colour have no need of the flashy brashness of red cars!

Having said that, 4 of my fleet are red in colour, but I assure you they are handsome restrained tints, not the extroverted fire hall hues you speak of! ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you prefer flashy and the extra attention from brighter colors, then yeah, I can see how the grey might not do it for you. To me, the grey is classy! It's one of those timeless colors.

I think it actually looks much better in person than in the pictures.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Both! Everyone knows red is a color, traditional or flashy brashy. However, the more nuanced silvers and grays (greys?) deserve the more exquisite: colour.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts