Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

Selling my 2009 Solstice GXP coupe. Vin # 1G2MT25X79Y000865. Black, 10k+ miles, GXP, automatic, Trifecta Tune. Power windows, power seats, leather, and 6 disc Monsoon stereo. I do have a loan on the car, will have to work with the bank to get the title and all that stuff worked out. $24k takes it.

I do have the full DDM Works bracing kit but have not installed it. I also have a spare set of wheels to go with the car, identical to the ones on the car. Until the car is sold, I will not separate anything.

The pictures below were taken at my shop yesterday. I know there is some stuff on the floorboard in the pictures, yard at the shop is gravel. I plan on taking the car to a shop this week to have it waxed, buffed, detailed, and all that fun stuff. Make her nice and pretty for the new owner.

Any questions let me know.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
You wouldn't have a soft top for the car that you want to sell separately would ya'?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it helps $25k is what I am really wanting out of it. I have just listed it everywhere a little higher to leave me negotiating room.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have one person looking into this. I know someone wants it and from what I've seen around the price is right. Buy her up!

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
I'd be that one, but I have to get mine paid off first. Hoping something like that comes along when I start looking. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
RE: Possible Buyer

hi,

I am Peter in Florida. Black was the most produced color. No the price may be a Lil high.

I have a extra soft top. So I don't need that.

The car contact me at 561-693-5586. Why don't you put your contact info in the ad??:lurk:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Car is sold and on it's way to New York.

I do still have the wheels and DDM bracing kit. I will be posting those up in the sale section soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
09 Coupe

Car is sold and on it's way to New York.

I do still have the wheels and DDM bracing kit. I will be posting those up in the sale section soon.
May I ask what you got for the car?:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts