Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 GXP Turbo Coupe (hard top removable hatch). Car is as new with less than 3,800 miles! Has the added GM turbo boost package - 300 HP! Black/Black with red stitching. All options including Monsoon sound system. All original documentation included. Still under GM warranty. Only 1,000 produced.

Serious inqueries/collectors only. I'll email photos upon request.

I'm not on the forum much so please no private messages. If seriously interested, please email: [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All: Sorry for the delay and I'm really sorry I left out the most important elements! Car is in Raleigh, NC (on a lift with a battery tender). I start it and pull it off/on the lift monthly. Sticker/cost was $38k (receipts and all paperwork in hand). I have recently reduced the asking price to $29,900 and will work with the buyer to help with transportation costs. I can't figure out how to post pictures (must be a membership rights thing) so if you are truly interested, send an email and I'll forward a few photos. Email address is in original post. Also, photos of the car are posted on Craig's List-Raleigh.

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
auto/manual? BTW, searched CL/NC/Raleigh; nada.

·
Premium Member
3,950 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
From the pictures of the interior is an AUTO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts